Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i post on the minecraft forums about us?

3 posters

Go down

Can i post on the minecraft forums about us? Empty Can i post on the minecraft forums about us?

Post  jonOssm Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 am

I think it would be good for us to update or make a new post on the minecraft forums because some of the info is outdated. Also i would like to post on the minecraft forums about the server if this is a problem please tell me. Laughing
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Can i post on the minecraft forums about us? Empty Re: Can i post on the minecraft forums about us?

Post  crob4r Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Wouldn't make sense to, until the server is up.. :\
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Can i post on the minecraft forums about us? Empty Re: Can i post on the minecraft forums about us?

Post  PersondudeAlias Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:06 pm

i'm already taking care of something like this when it happens... please allow the OPs to take care of advertizing and stuff like that if it doesnt have to do with videos ^_^

so, for now, i say no, and also dont use poll on something that requires permission from an OP or owner.
PersondudeAlias
PersondudeAlias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down