Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!

+5
GooseNeck28
_JAPPIE_
bobAKAbill
itzmerandaline
Tippy_Toe187
9 posters

Go down

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!  Empty THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 pm

My idea for the server now is this... anyone with respect for minecraft has watched a yogcast video. So how about... (you ready) Connors cast (cheesy ripoff idea FTW!) We can tackle custom maps out there (like yogscast did) but there will be way more people! Like all the ops, 3/4 of admins, sum mods. And like 4 b3's (If this idea passes I shall be one of em.)
Think how BEAST it will be to post this on the tubes. It will be chaotic and FUM! So come on lets DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS!
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!  Empty Re: THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!

Post  itzmerandaline Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:44 pm

i think that would be really cool, you could even try to tackle the 404 challenge map Cool
itzmerandaline
itzmerandaline

Back to top Go down

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!  Empty Re: THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!

Post  bobAKAbill Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm

we already have a youtube channel (i dont remember the name, try looking in showcase) Very Happy
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

https://connorminecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmerandaline Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:08 pm

bobAKAbill wrote:we already have a youtube channel (i dont remember the name, try looking in showcase) Very Happy

channel is connorcrafter. You could probably just post the videos on connorcrafter, if you got an ok by whomever owns the channel, cuz there is 3 ppl that own channel i think. idk tho Neutral

Last edited by itzmerandaline on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
itzmerandaline
itzmerandaline

Back to top Go down

Post  _JAPPIE_ Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:08 pm

alright fellas im in for it.
i can do some editing im making a site where i can put the stuff on.
im not good at english so i dont think its a god idea for me to do speaking thoug.

the bigger problem is that you have to ask mojang to make videos now.
send sum emails and if ur lucky theyre fine with it.
if you make a video without asking mojang for pemision there is a chance for a big fine and a lot of other fun things Smile
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Sad thing is I CANT send that email. Why?
because connors the owner n stuff so get connor on this topic.
(no denying it. If we have a group talkiling custom maps. Its going to be part rp)
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Plus me speak beast at english.
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Notch said they really dont care about people doing walkthroughs and lets plays. Since it may let more people know about minecraft. So we have a green light on this!
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 pm

you got an email from NOTCH!??!?!?! KOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Very Happy
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  _JAPPIE_ Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

lol im thinking he tweeted it or smthing silent
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm

STILL WE NEEEEEEEED TO DO THIS!
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 pm

well duh, why wouldnt we?
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

ALRIGHT, first off, nice horrible grammar.
Second, Yogscast doesn't make the world go around.
Third, cheesy ripoff is cheesy.
Fourth, no one will want to hear eight year olds do custom maps on connor server.
Fifth, no one will do it, you all will simply spawn and world edit through it.
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 pm

wtf dude, stop hating Razz
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  _JAPPIE_ Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

GooseNeck28 wrote:ALRIGHT, first off, nice horrible grammar.
Second, Yogscast doesn't make the world go around.
Third, cheesy ripoff is cheesy.
Fourth, no one will want to hear eight year olds do custom maps on connor server.
Fifth, no one will do it, you all will simply spawn and world edit through it.
meh nvm ima go ban u from the forums Twisted Evil
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm

THANK YOU JAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you . THE sunny IS FINALLY COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! CROB4R IS BANNED!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 pm

dont worry I have a nice low voice for commentary. So dont worry bout that (or connor may do it) and I BET YOU I can out troll you amutur 5 yr olds. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Tippy_Toe187 wrote:dont worry I have a nice low voice for commentary. So dont worry bout that (or connor may do it) and I BET YOU I can out troll you amutur 5 yr olds. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dude there is noway we can have 15-20 people doing ONE custom map noone would get the items or anything this idea will nto go through... we already change our style enough. you want this? make a server and have a few friends help but you cant have this server converted that quick fast and expect NO conflict i may just be the no body who is a active server member but ive watched the server grow and say this idea is cool. but not for our server we cant convert without enough conflict to drop napalm on our face XD well not trying to be a *CENSORED* here but no way man im sorry. Sad elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Lol, once again, I'm not crob4r. I'm a user of this forum who is hanging out and observing the server people without actually joining. Please go and deal with it.
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 pm

first of all. if jappie says you are crob4r you are crob4r. and second. if you DONT stop. he WILL ban you, he dont lie Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 am

nononononononononono! I didnt mean the whole server to do this I meant a ''special'' group of people. And I cant do this because I dont techniccally ''own'' a laptop yet (why I am very very busy) so yea just a suggestion. Very much h8ed on this server I kno Very Happy
Tippy_Toe187
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!  Empty ?????how

Post  scottconnor32 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:35 am

there is to many people. maybe start ur own then do it
drunken

scottconnor32

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

Sigh.... Idea *broken*
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

THE BEST BEAST IDEA WE WILL EVER HEAR!  Empty doubt it

Post  devilsson224 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 pm

The problem is that i doubt connor would make the server private for days just for a couple people to play a custom map. Neutral

devilsson224

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:10 am

devilsson224 wrote:The problem is that i doubt connor would make the server private for days just for a couple people to play a custom map. Neutral
true dat because he knows whats right for the server (sometimes)
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  snakeEyes Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 am

Tippy_Toe187 wrote:nononononononononono! I didnt mean the whole server to do this I meant a ''special'' group of people. And I cant do this because I dont techniccally ''own'' a laptop yet (why I am very very busy) so yea just a suggestion. Very much h8ed on this server I kno Very Happy

Special = rank whores Very Happy

snakeEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down