Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ranks and Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

New Ranks and Suggestions Empty New Ranks and Suggestions

Post  Niner256 Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am

well today i was just lookin around and way to many people are becoming promoted so i want to suggest u have this 1 rank where its like an inbetween or like a in training kinda of thing for ex: Mod in training: Niner256. this will test if your up to have the rank and find out what the rank can do. So really what im trying to say is please make these ranks and stop promoting people for begging. i had to earn trusted rank then lost it wen it was reset and now ive seen people who have just joined and asking to be mod and they get it and that really ticked me off cause ive been working my butt off in the server and do i get ranked up no. so im suggesting u make these rank and stop the promoting people so quickly.

P.S.- im also suggesting that jonOssm had been mod for a while and has been on the server for ages and hes been really nice so im suggesting pllease make him admin that make him feel better and me.

Thank you!

Peace Very Happy

Last edited by Niner256 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checking spelling)
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

New Ranks and Suggestions Empty Re: New Ranks and Suggestions

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 am

Most promotions have been made to people who've been here for MUCH longer than you, they just have been gone so long that you never met them until then.

We will take care of this matter when we're done with more important tasks.

Back to top Go down

New Ranks and Suggestions Empty re server suggestions

Post  Niner256 Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 pm

yes i know they might have been on longer than be but just yesterday i saw that this guy got promoted and people have told me he begged now if i dont recall it use to say "no begging or might cause it depromotion" so im just sayin. and plus i just want the rank i earned in the server now days people have been asking for mod. i dont even think that they know there is a rank that is trusted. Im just sayin please dont give them a rank becuase they ask so nicely. Also about the Mod in training thing i think that will be very nice because they get to know wut its like and who else is it 2. so yeah im just sayin ok now bye.

P.S- please promote jonOssm to admin hes been really nice helping me wth building stuff helping me getting my server back up and running so yeah the next time i log in i want to c Admin:jonOssm so yeah.

P.S.S- also can u tell me why the server is down i cant log in.

thanks bye

and you dont have to be so mean in ur replies Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Niner256 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to edit some color)
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Ranks are going to be reset for all players except for standing admins, operators, and some mods. Trusted and lower are going to be reset almost entirely. This is all on the temp server. Almost none of it will stay.

Back to top Go down

New Ranks and Suggestions Empty Re: New ranks and Suggestions

Post  Niner256 Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 pm

yes i know that people already told me that and its pretty stupid because people who have been working hard in trusted to become a mod will lose all there work. Plus i bet u most admins and up dont even remember who was trusted and who was not. And is really ticks me off because i am 1 of those people who were working there butts off to become a mod but since the server got reset and now it is again i bet you that you dont even care because trusted and lower are treated like dirt and thats why im ticked. It always seems that you guys dont care what we are doing ur just laughing and having a good time watching us fail. so yeah
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Stop complaining Niner, you could atLEAST use proper grammar. It's a temp server so the ranks don't matter much. Obviously you're also kissing up to jonossm by trying to get him his admin spot which he BEGGED for. Nice job contradicting yourself. Very Happy
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm

*********************************** sometimes hes been hear longer than who knows when and i did use proprer grammer to stop being little baby and stop correcting me and crap. also im trying to help out a friend of mine so really just be quiet and go away
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Crob4r's right, to an extent. People don't get promoted by doing work and getting support from friends/begging. If anyone wants to become a mod or higher, you're not going to get it by asking. Higher ranks are invite-only, so to speak. You don't ask us, we ask you. Building things in the server won't get you a higher rank than trusted, and if we already have enough common people with staff ranks, we aren't likely to promote many more. We don't want a server full of admins and mods all the time, would we?

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Niner256 wrote:i dont know but im really tired of crob4rs crap its getting on my nerves and thats wut im saying alias i dont beg but im tired of people asking on the server and then they get promoted

Promoted to what? Trusted? Big deal, yeah sometimes certain people go on promoting sprees but those are fun and usually temp. I don't see them giving out op ranks, not even MOD ranks. Well, they did in the temp server, but the key word is TEMP.
And btw, Niner your grammar and spelling is pretty bad, read your own posts, ok? Usually forums are the one place you TRY to sound smart. And in your own way, this whole thread is you begging.
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

ok if you check my last posts there hasnt been much spelling errors so be quit and no the trusted ranks arent for fun they been there for a while but yes i am seeing way to many people getting promoted and way to many people begging for this or that
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am

Begging is not tolerated in game or on the forums. Locked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content