Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly coming back...

+3
indooe
Miner_Person
DVortex
7 posters

Go down

Possibly coming back... Empty Possibly coming back...

Post  DVortex Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Yeah, it's me, most of you remember me, some of you don't.
For the people who know me, I might come back to the server.
But only for 3 reasons.
One, I am bored, I have nothing to do and the only other thing I can do is play modded zombies on Black Ops. (No Black Cocks jokes please...)
Two, I want to help any way I can, But I also need to be a Mod/Admin though, being a Builder[3] won't help.
Three, The server is a complete mess IMO, (No offense) but all I see is immature brats talking about the male productive organ and something homosexual, luckily most of them are banned but more will always come.

For the people who don't know me and possibly saw me and most people caps my name whenever I log on, You might confused why this guy (me) is so popular.
Let me break it down for you, I'm a veteran compared to most people in this server, I joined at September or October 2010 and after a few months I slowly climbed the ladder (slow compared to now, everyone gets promoted every week or so, at November and before, it took months to get a promotion) and raised my rank bit by bit, eventually I became a admin and a couple of months I became a Operator.

I quit the server a couple of months back because all the good, mature people left too... Including NYoung3 which is one of my best friends in the internet...
But also alot of other good people. Some may still live but they are possibly forgotten.

But yeah, I want to join the server again but I don't care what rank I get, I just want to help people, though I atleast need Moderator or higher would be appreciated.

-David

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Possibly coming back... Empty Re: Possibly coming back...

Post  Miner_Person Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 pm

I remember you! Werent you an op aswell? Ahh well he is in fact one of the VOCM (Veterans of Connor Minecraft) Idk where i came up with the name LOL but wtv i can say this though i can trust him.
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Miner_Person wrote:I remember you! Werent you an op aswell? Ahh well he is in fact one of the VOCM (Veterans of Connor Minecraft) Idk where i came up with the name LOL but wtv i can say this though i can trust him.

Miner! You were also popular back then. You came back to the server?

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

DVortex wrote:Yeah, it's me, most of you remember me, some of you don't.
For the people who know me, I might come back to the server.
But only for 3 reasons.
One, I am bored, I have nothing to do and the only other thing I can do is play modded zombies on Black Ops. (No Black Cocks jokes please...)
Two, I want to help any way I can, But I also need to be a Mod/Admin though, being a Builder[3] won't help.
Three, The server is a complete mess IMO, (No offense) but all I see is immature brats talking about the male productive organ and something homosexual, luckily most of them are banned but more will always come.

For the people who don't know me and possibly saw me and most people caps my name whenever I log on, You might confused why this guy (me) is so popular.
Let me break it down for you, I'm a veteran compared to most people in this server, I joined at September or October 2010 and after a few months I slowly climbed the ladder (slow compared to now, everyone gets promoted every week or so, at November and before, it took months to get a promotion) and raised my rank bit by bit, eventually I became a admin and a couple of months I became a Operator.

I quit the server a couple of months back because all the good, mature people left too... Including NYoung3 which is one of my best friends in the internet...
But also alot of other good people. Some may still live but they are possibly forgotten.

But yeah, I want to join the server again but I don't care what rank I get, I just want to help people, though I atleast need Moderator or higher would be appreciated.

-David
COME BACK Very Happy you are right most mature good poeple have left since your time. i remember joining in novembernew to minecraft other then the basics and pachino helped me 3 months later he leaves then another couple months DV gone :O and many others. COME BACK WE NEED MORE OLDIES BACK Very Happy. VOMC Very Happy WE NEED A TOWN FOR THAT MINER Very Happy
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:01 pm

SO PERFECT ILL GET RIGHT ON THE TOWN WHEN THE SERVERS UP AND HEYYY IM MATURE TOO ;( OH AND BTW Indooe its VOCM not VOMC Razz
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:03 pm

dude. if you dont come back. i will find you, and kill you. (i dont know you very well. but i did come one right before you left. so yeah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

https://connorminecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Am I part of the VOCM?...
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

you fu**ing should be Very Happy
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Yes Yes you are Smile Suspect NINJA Smile
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Very Happy EEEEEEEEEEEEEYA!
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 pm

BECAUSE OF THAT OUTBREAK YOUR KICKED OUTA THE CLUB Razz lol jk
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:10 pm

hahaha lol. can i be in there too? kinda JK but not tons Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 pm

You can be in it if you have been on the server for more than 6 months Razz
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I got a PERFECT IDEA!

okay okay hear me out,
how about, we make graves from the VOCM that quit the server!
And make like a whole graveyard from the people we remember!
And put it in the town!!

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Miner_Person wrote:You can be in it if you have been on the server for more than 6 months Razz

3 months (or thereabout) to go...
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I have been in the server for more than six months

Corcoran06

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:42 pm

DVortex wrote:I got a PERFECT IDEA!

okay okay hear me out,
how about, we make graves from the VOCM that quit the server!
And make like a whole graveyard from the people we remember!
And put it in the town!!

what if they join again... that would be awkward Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz and kinda emberassing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

9 months FTW? OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA guess what? ELePhaNt elephant
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 pm

lol. ELEPHANTS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
bobAKAbill
bobAKAbill

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 am

Hah, good to see an old player back. This server needs a time machine.
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

GooseNeck28 wrote:Hah, good to see an old player back. This server needs a time machine.
really? we need a time machine? o kso you are a young kid you like my little ponies and beleive in time machines
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down