Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_

4 posters

Go down

Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_ Empty Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_

Post  indooe Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm

I came on today and talked for a bit then went to go look at my town i went and saw every plot i had made had been lit on fire so like 150 blocks of fire i placed dirt and used the /bb stick command and checked it said _JAPPIE_ ignite
_JAPPIE placed block fire
i witness to seeing the greif is ZL962010 if you dont beleive me ask him...

this confuses me as i trust jappie very much and we have been friends on the server since he joined.
i dont know what to do so connor or serubi pleaes choose what to do XD.
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_ Empty Re: Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_

Post  Corcoran06 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:58 pm

I saw this too but thought it was supposed to be like that so I didn't say anything O.o

Corcoran06

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_ Empty Re: Someone lit all of my nether town (nether land) on fire his name is _JAPPIE_

Post  indooe Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 pm

it confused me and i really trust jappie so this is bugging me alot
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

Indooe he probably thought you wanted it on fire! It is the nether and alot of things are on fire :/
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Niner256 wrote:Indooe he probably thought you wanted it on fire! It is the nether and alot of things are on fire :/
but he put plots that i was assigning to people on fire -_-
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  _JAPPIE_ Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

lol it was a week ago and i was bored as hell.
i was just making as many fires as i can (of course not on houses or anything.
wanted to clean it up but i got disconected.
and i forgot.
i didnt have any intetion on messing with people or anything.
sry guys Sad

ps me and indooe worked it out already
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down