Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpg server???

3 posters

Go down

rpg server??? Empty rpg server???

Post  xDEVASTATEx Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 am

Should we have a second server maybe for rpg cause i'm very fond of rpg so maybe we make a server for rpg clans and so on(we can still have clans in normal freebuild) but i'm talking about wars and other things like people making like shelters and they have to protect and not let the enemy destroy(ofcourse they can destroy when the person is not online) but should we get an rpg server

PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK Cool
xDEVASTATEx
xDEVASTATEx

Back to top Go down

rpg server??? Empty Re: rpg server???

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 am

If you're willing to pitch in some money, (apprx $40.00 a month TOTAL)
We can do that, but until then, it's not going to work because the VPS doens't have enough RAM to support a second server being run on it.
IF we can get upgraded to 4GB of ram, rather than 2GB, we could have multi world, one world would be RPG, and the other would be whatever you want to do. besides banning of users Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  xDEVASTATEx Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 am

i know many people on the server who have there own servers maybe they could let us use theres for rpg??? Question
xDEVASTATEx
xDEVASTATEx

Back to top Go down

Post  xDEVASTATEx Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 am

preferably not hamachi servers(cause who wants to go to the trouble of downloading hamachi?????)
xDEVASTATEx
xDEVASTATEx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 am

The hope was for this server to be RPG

Back to top Go down

Post  soulslayer88 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 am

Its pretty hard to turn a server from creative building to rp when it has as much people as this server does.
soulslayer88
soulslayer88

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

we are looking for builders on tree's server though.. SERIOUS BUILDERS! not little dinky castles and rectangular houses with flat roofs... if u want to help then contact me when i'm on Connor's server and if u have built a really RPG worthy building then i might give u the ip (usually on around 4:00pm eastern) and soul its hard getting ppl to turn over to rp on tree's server...
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  xDEVASTATEx Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 am

ok well i mean like real actual rpg or just clan wars type things.But maybe also do some series like the yogcast or just like we have kings and stuff where we just like have a massive system of clans and wars but any rpg would be nice
xDEVASTATEx
xDEVASTATEx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down