Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft]

+10
PersondudeAlias
TREE_PUNCHAH
jonOssm
GooseNeck28
Miner_Person
Corcoran06
ScottCollins
Niner256
_JAPPIE_
DVortex
14 posters

Go down

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft] Empty The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft]

Post  DVortex Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Don't think this as a clan, think as this as a "special" group. The idea came from Miner_Person, a former VOCM for more than 7 or 8 months.
So we will invite members to be part of the group to help us build a town for the VOCM including houses/bases/shelter for themselves.
We will also make a cemetary for the VOCM who quit the server or the people who left without warning and don't come to the server anymore.

If you wish to join our small group and help building the town, here are the requirements:

You MUST have joined the server from January or before. [Must have joined from 6 months and present]
You MUST be a Moderator or higher.
You MUST have a certain amount of positive reputation from the members who play the server. [You must have atleast 3 or 4 players to like you]

If you are missing one or two requirements which are above this sentence, comment below and we will see what we can do.

Me and Miner_Person are going to accept applications of VOCM.

Below are already VOCM and they do NOT have to comment below as they already completed all the requirements above marked in red.

Niner256
randaline
jonOssm
zl962010
PersondudeAlias
_JAPPIE_
Mairesu
indooe
ScottCollins
whirlyball52

The rest has to apply by commenting at this topic.

We will start building the town soon. Ciao.

-David Daniel Illes [DVortex]

Last edited by DVortex on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft] Empty Re: The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft]

Post  _JAPPIE_ Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

sounds cool.
you should ask niner to save this for the new map Wink
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft] Empty Re: The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft]

Post  Niner256 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

vim speechless this is such a good idea. I should put a prefix on everyone that comes into our town.
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

I thought I was already cleared...
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 pm

I am mod or higher and have been here longer than January.
3 or 4 people back me up What a Face

Corcoran06

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm

DV Scotts Cleared i trust him enough for him to be in VOCM Razz
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

No I'm a Russian spy just waiting 9 month to greif a house Razz XD.
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

ScottCollins is now a VOCM.

Niner, only put a prefix who is in the group which is at the post, not everyone.

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Hmm.. I like the idea of showing which members have supported the server for longest, but won't other users complain and constantly beg to join?
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  jonOssm Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:44 am

well i would love to join but is it still up?
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

jonOssm wrote:well i would love to join but is it still up?

yeah, still up, you are now a part of the group.

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 am

What about me Crying or Very sad

Corcoran06

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 am

Corcoran06 wrote:What about me Crying or Very sad

You haven't been on the server before on January I believe.

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 am

I have

Corcoran06

Back to top Go down

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft] Empty Derp?

Post  TREE_PUNCHAH Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

What about meeee. Admin buddies? x)

TREE_PUNCHAH

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

TREE_PUNCHAH wrote:What about meeee. Admin buddies? x)

You quit the server, though we will make a grave for you Very Happy

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  PersondudeAlias Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 am

I technically never left the server (if you would notice) I only got demoted, then went on vacation ^_^ but considering I've been with the server since the very beginning, and even did the layout of the current forums style. I think I qualify for veterans of this place, if not more Razz

I don't see why people thought of my server as a competitor to this server, it was always intended to be side-by-side. Perhaps I'll get back in the ranks, but currently, I don't have, or really want a rank, I hope you don't mind DVortex
PersondudeAlias
PersondudeAlias

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am

PersondudeAlias wrote:I technically never left the server (if you would notice) I only got demoted, then went on vacation ^_^ but considering I've been with the server since the very beginning, and even did the layout of the current forums style. I think I qualify for veterans of this place, if not more Razz

I don't see why people thought of my server as a competitor to this server, it was always intended to be side-by-side. Perhaps I'll get back in the ranks, but currently, I don't have, or really want a rank, I hope you don't mind DVortex

Pd, why are you crawling to your enemy for mercy after they defeated you?
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 pm

PersondudeAlias wrote:I technically never left the server (if you would notice) I only got demoted, then went on vacation ^_^ but considering I've been with the server since the very beginning, and even did the layout of the current forums style. I think I qualify for veterans of this place, if not more Razz

Though, this group is meant for the veterans of the server that had joined from January or before and is still present, if you still join the server every now and then then I will gladly
add you, though if you quit the server for good then more likely we will make a grave for you.

Persondude is now part of VOCM.

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachino1997 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:47 pm

DVortex wrote:

Though, this group is meant for the veterans of the server that had joined from January or before and is still present, if you still join the server every now and then then I will gladly
add you, though if you quit the server for good then more likely we will make a grave for you.

Persondude is now part of VOCM.
What about meeee Very Happy What a Face

Pachino1997

Back to top Go down

Post  PersondudeAlias Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 pm

GooseNeck28 wrote:

Pd, why are you crawling to your enemy for mercy after they defeated you?

If you would like to notice something... The textures of this forum, I put here, the logo with the diamonds and smoothstone background at the top, I put here, the little diamond sword in your browser tab bar, I put there, the current forum layout, I put there, I've been friends with connor, we were never enemies, and I believe you never actually met me in game, or even bothered to find out anything about me before coming to conclusions. You could message me about some stuff if you want, but I assure you, I don't often make enemies, and I never ask for mercy. If you want to make assumptions, at least try to be accurate.
PersondudeAlias
PersondudeAlias

Back to top Go down

Post  Miner_Person Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

VOCM Ranks Listing
I Believe we should have a rank listing for the VOCM ONLY! Just to know who has the authority in the group.

(Just a suggestion)
Miner_Person
Miner_Person

Back to top Go down

The VOCM Group [Veterans of Connor Minecraft] Empty Bro.

Post  TREE_PUNCHAH Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Its me makeusacastle. I was here before serubi.. When Miner was an Op and me and Dvor were Admins ;D

TREE_PUNCHAH

Back to top Go down

Post  zl962010 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

me???

zl962010

Back to top Go down

Post  DVortex Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

I am going to state this ONE MORE TIME: the people who quit the server CANNOT JOIN THIS GROUP, IF I SEE ONE MORE PERSON SAYING I VANT TWO J0INZ I WAS LIKE ADMINZ WIT THIS GAI, BULL****, YOU QUIT THE SERVER LONG AGO. I WILL JUST IGNORE IT.

And BTW ZL is a part of the group.

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sl6on_uae Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello Cool

can i join?
i'm here from jan Very Happy
too bad im not mod
and i like some ppl in this server but idk if they like me geek

P.s my minecraft have some kinda error after the pistons Update and this ****** lap going to trash someday soon

Cya when i can join the server cheers

sl6on_uae

https://www.youtube.com/thesniperlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Cant wait sl6!
Niner256
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  wolffy456 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Wuldnt Nyoung3 qualify for a grave? Razz Razz Razz Razz
wolffy456
wolffy456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down