Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban ZL962010 BAN HIM!

2 posters

Go down

Ban ZL962010 BAN HIM! Empty Ban ZL962010 BAN HIM!

Post  iLinik Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello Guys Im back and I jus came from the server,So Yeah ZL is Really Annyoying He Kills Everyone,and he kicks people for no reason,When Im Playing in the server Im always having fun But When ZL joins He messes Everything then Kills me and trashs all my stuff in lava and when I have God on he always Kicks me then he kills me ,U may Know that I Made a couple Of Posts But I hate ZL962010 He Dosent diserver Moderator Because He's Just Using the Moderator Power on People Mostly Me,When Some admin,moderator or op deals with it ZL always lies and he Makes Excuses Plz Ban Him or Derank him Hes Being So annoying and He never Listens to the rules,Thank You For Reading I do apreciate if u read this.And PLZZZ to everyone Im always Onnest About things I never LIE I dont Kill any body I only kill People Who killed me what I call Payback,
iLinik
iLinik

Back to top Go down

Ban ZL962010 BAN HIM! Empty Re: Ban ZL962010 BAN HIM!

Post  johnsondude Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 am

u are so right ilinik he is always being annoying to me and when a higher rank comes online he is as cute as a lil kitten...
few days ago i was just making up a new town then he tped to me and killed me for no reason. after that he kept on slappng and rocketing me.
i totally agree with ilinik pls ban him or demote

johnsondude
johnsondude
johnsondude

Back to top Go down