Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achievements, what do you think about it?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about achievements?

Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_lcap23%Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_lcap69%Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_lcap8%Achievements, what do you think about it? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Achievements, what do you think about it? Empty Achievements, what do you think about it?

Post  DVortex Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Some people think achievements ruin the game, as in minecraft a sandbox game which doesn't include goals.
Or other people think achievements are awesome that will make the game a little more use.
Or people think they are too easy and are just a waste of time.

What do you think?
I'll leave a poll for you guys to vote on. Smile

DVortex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Achievements, what do you think about it? Empty Re: Achievements, what do you think about it?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I vote everything.

/fail

OT: They aren't bad, they just aren't as expansive and cool as they could be.

Back to top Go down

Achievements, what do you think about it? Empty Re: Achievements, what do you think about it?

Post  Zach222 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I like them. They add some sense of purpose to the game (not that I wasn't addicted before.)
The only thing I don't like at this point is that there aren't that many.
Zach222
Zach222

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

I have to agree with both Zach and Nick on this... Come on, opening an inventory? Wowwww so hard.. No
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  jonOssm Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm

I would like for it to be a little harder to get some distant achievements but i think that some (opening the inventory for example) are just to get you started and on your way to harder ones (not any really hard ones though). In my opinion i think if there was a reward for the achievements then I would try harder to get them. They dont really give any reason for achieving them but to be able to say you achieved them.
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach222 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm

I also wish that the achievements were harder... it might be because we've all been playing Minecraft for a while, but baking bread and opening our inventory isn't hard. The two that are challenging are When Pigs Fly and the cake one.
Zach222
Zach222

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am

Zach222 wrote:I also wish that the achievements were harder... it might be because we've all been playing Minecraft for a while, but baking bread and opening our inventory isn't hard. The two that are challenging are When Pigs Fly and the cake one.

Both can be done in under 10min Razz
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach222 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 am

crob4r wrote:
Zach222 wrote:I also wish that the achievements were harder... it might be because we've all been playing Minecraft for a while, but baking bread and opening our inventory isn't hard. The two that are challenging are When Pigs Fly and the cake one.

Not if your pigs are as stubborn as mine are.
Zach222
Zach222

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Zach222 wrote:
crob4r wrote:

Simple! Go into multiplayer, spawn a saddle (or find one legit) and have your friend push you off the cliff on the pig!
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach222 Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:26 pm

crob4r wrote:
Zach222 wrote:
crob4r wrote:

Simple! Go into multiplayer, spawn a saddle (or find one legit) and have your friend push you off the cliff on the pig!

You, sir, are a genius.
Zach222
Zach222

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Daddy723 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 am

i think these achievements were designed for the new, fresh minecrafters, so that the could get a better understanding of the game, and i hope that notch will create some more long-time-minecrafter oriented challenges
Big_Daddy723
Big_Daddy723

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Big_Daddy723 wrote:i think these achievements were designed for the new, fresh minecrafters, so that the could get a better understanding of the game, and i hope that notch will create some more long-time-minecrafter oriented challenges

Yes. Please. Sad
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum