Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna get on youtube, here's how to do it!

Go down

Wanna get on youtube, here's how to do it! Empty Wanna get on youtube, here's how to do it!

Post  Dr_FluffyPants Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 am

Ok guys, the Dr here, coming at you to request some help. Many of you know (at least hopefully) that I run the server's youtube channel (ConnorCrafter). I'm currently organizing a new project with nyoung3 and have the next video planned. After that however, I will be open to ideas and suggestions about what kind of videos I should make. If you have built something amazing and think it should be broadcast, this is where you should ask me to film it for you. If your idea showcases what is great in our server then It has a good chance of making it online.

Also, I run the channel and film and edit the videos but that doesn't mean I don't want to involve you all. Have a suggestion for my intro? Let me know. Notice something I could be doing better? Let me know. I'm doing this to make Connor's server look like a great place to play to those who are watching, and if there is anyway I can do a better job of that, I want to know.

Thanks guys

oh, if you haven't seen the videos or channel, here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorCrafter
Dr_FluffyPants
Dr_FluffyPants

Back to top Go down