Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a change in style

3 posters

Go down

We need a change in style Empty We need a change in style

Post  ScottCollins Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 pm

So when I first discovered this server it was running on hmod which is nice but now that it's legit we've gone a long way since then. I'm very sorry to say this but clans are not working out. So I think we should go to an all rp server where we set up clues to find a certain person and capture (kill) him. I really like the rp idea but I don't think this server is ready. We need to reinvent this server. Get new idea and new people higher in ranks. People must be more creative! I walk around our server and see little boxes as houes! Get serious people, have you seen the Reddit server?! It's very good with all sorts of different styles. I'm not saying we need to beat Reddit but what we do have to do is have more fun and take pride in our work. Say if I came down to ur lazy rectangle house and said is this ur shed? I woundnt say that per sey but I would definetly be thinking that. So what I'm saying is in order to fix this server let's start over. With everything like maps ranks and style of play. I highly recomend we reset the rank so everyone will have to regain their rank. This would get rid of usless people leaving more room for worthier candidates. We are probably the best server in minecraft and it's about time we show it!

Last edited by ScottCollins on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

We need a change in style Empty Re: We need a change in style

Post  ScottCollins Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm

On a second note we have proven time and time again that we are good and determined people. Like what did we do to that mountain at the old Scottville? We tore it down. What do we do all the time? We work on new towns and won't stop until we are done. What did we do to ChesterDrawers ( AVO memer) we banned him. This is our proud and true server. Let's keep it that way.
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

Post  Connorcpu Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 pm

I like your idea, but I think we should still keep the front server public, and, this is just a suggestion, get a second server that only people who seriously contribute to it are allowed on. A serious contribution would be like minimum 3$ every month, assuming like 12 people are contributing. I think anyone seriously commited to the comunity could do that. The server would be whitelisted. I of course would contribute aswell, and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE would have to contribute to get on. it would be 36$ a month I'm pretty sure, just like the one we already have. We could keep going as long as contributers total to that much. Hope you like my idea Very Happy I will of course supply a domain name aswell for us. probably private.connorcpu.net
Connorcpu
Connorcpu
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://www.connorcpu.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  soulslayer88 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm

If i could get trees permission we could make his server a rpg and this one more like free build. you would have different ranks on trees server. You could be a member on this server and be a admin on trees or you could be a admin on here and be a member on trees. Right now we have many commands on the server but most of the commands can only be used by Ops.
soulslayer88
soulslayer88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down