Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! *

+4
Big_Daddy723
soulslayer88
ScottCollins
Serubi
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! * - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! *

Post  soulslayer88 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm

ya xD
soulslayer88
soulslayer88

Back to top Go down

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! * - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! *

Post  Serubi Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Just made a quick update... (The logo)
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

http://www.wix.com/connorminecraft/server

Back to top Go down

Post  soulslayer88 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

BORING lol jk
soulslayer88
soulslayer88

Back to top Go down

Post  soulslayer88 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm

wow this thread has more views and posts then any other thread here after being posted like 2 days ago lol
soulslayer88
soulslayer88

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 am

soulslayer88 wrote:wow this thread has more views and posts then any other thread here after being posted like 2 days ago lol
cause It's me that made it Cool
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Ok guys, I'm going to ask you a question... If I should make a domain name (the free version (.co.cc)) what should it be called?
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm laughing at my avatar right now. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 am

nyoung3 wrote:I'm laughing at my avatar right now. lol!
HOW DID YOU TURN INTO A DOLPHIN??? affraid
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I didn't. I found it on google.

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm

nyoung3 wrote:I didn't. I found it on google.
lol, im just jk
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 pm

I know, Though I am quite amused by a dolphin in an admiral's uniform...

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm

nyoung3 wrote:I know, Though I am quite amused by a dolphin in an admiral's uniform...
lol, I liked your old avatar better for some reason.
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! * - Page 3 Empty Awesome website man

Post  Dr_FluffyPants Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Awesome website man. I think that you should get some video of the server up though instead of the current one. It is a pretty awesome video though. If you like I can record various towns and people using snapz on my mac and compile a little video for your site. Let me know bud, I wanna help!
Dr_FluffyPants
Dr_FluffyPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am

Dr_FluffyPants wrote:Awesome website man. I think that you should get some video of the server up though instead of the current one. It is a pretty awesome video though. If you like I can record various towns and people using snapz on my mac and compile a little video for your site. Let me know bud, I wanna help!
I havnt been working much on the website lately. But if you guys still want the website the ill work more on it. You're welcome to make some videos... then Ill post them on the website Very Happy
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am

ok Fluff, I updated the website, with your video on it!
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_FluffyPants Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 am

Cool man, thanks
Dr_FluffyPants
Dr_FluffyPants

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I can contribute more skins to the site if ya want Serubi, also maybe you could update the new vids in from the channel? Very Happy

EDIT: I looked over the Rules link on the website and it seems a bit outdated..? I dunno who's responsible for it, so I'm just saying it seems that way lol. Razz
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 am

Yea I know the rules list is a bit outdated... I think Nyoung3 is made it and said he would update it every 2 days or something like that.... doesnt seem like he did Rolling Eyes

And I will also update the new videos!

- serubi
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 am

Thanks, cool! Lol
crob4r
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:28 am

I think I'll update the website after school.

- serubi
Serubi
Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! * - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotts Striders

Post  jonOssm Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Last edited by jonOssm on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  jonOssm Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

how do you get in to scotts striders Very Happy
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottCollins Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Why do u want to be in Scott's Striders anyway? Cause I've formed a group called The Connorians and these people (randaline, Popboy, Jon and some other weird guy we met on this other server (his name starts with an X)) adventure into different servers and set up bases there. Anyway you can join if you really want to but there is a catch, we all must be on at the same time so we can help each other build, mine, and explore. It a really fun thing to do and we have WAY too much fun Very Happy
ScottCollins
ScottCollins

Back to top Go down

I'm making a website for this awesome server! * Updated all the videos! * - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotts Striders

Post  jonOssm Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 am

ScottCollins wrote:Why do u want to be in Scott's Striders anyway? Cause I've formed a group called The Connorians and these people (randaline, Popboy, Jon and some other weird guy we met on this other server (his name starts with an X)) adventure into different servers and set up bases there. Anyway you can join if you really want to but there is a catch, we all must be on at the same time so we can help each other build, mine, and explore. It a really fun thing to do and we have WAY too much fun Very Happy
bcuz it was fun earlier today on tastics server building with you and popboy
jonOssm
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3