Should I leave The server???

Go down

Should I leave The server???

Post  iLinik on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 am

Yea So,Ive Got Annoyed By The Moderators And I decieded to make a vote iF I should leave the server,The Moderators Are so Rude and Annoying All they want is to get admin first that what I think,But I decieded To Play Peacefully on singleplayer Or on another Server,And I did'nt want to Do This Because Everyone Likes Me and I like them Exept the Moderators,The Only Moderators I know are Corcoran,ZL962010,Duncania and Randaline,Randaline and Duncania are both my friends but the other 2 are just acting like babys.ZL962010 Dosent Read The Rules,Cocoran Want to Take the Show from the server i mean Like be A leader in the server all the time.And Most of my 2 Moderator Friends Dont come online very much,ZL keeps on killing me And Kicking me out FOR NO REASON and Cocoran Argues About Him being a admin.And I had enogh with it so Write Yes For me to Leave or no for me not to leave Thanks for Reading iLinik's Post Please Say Yes Or No In the comment sections below I mean Reply about this topic like that + I made a really nice video in singleplayer About my home and ive made a new Youtube Account so Subscribe,like or comment on my channel or on my videos
iLinik

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I leave The server???

Post  bobAKAbill on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:06 am

well. corcoran is starting a new server. so you proly wont see too much of him for awhile, and ZL has been tempbanned, so i think you shouldnt leave, i just think they should have a pvp on or off on the server so killing wont get so annoyying
bobAKAbill

http://connorminecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  youtuber72 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

please don't leave the server
youtuber72

Back to top Go down

Post  bobAKAbill on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

well. corcoran is starting a new server. so you proly wont see too much of him for awhile, and ZL has been tempbanned, so i think you shouldnt leave, i just think they should have a pvp on or off on the server so killing
bobAKAbill

http://connorminecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  johnsondude on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

Ithink u should not leave the server because ZL has being tempbanned and i think also got demoted to b[3] but i am not sure about that
just stay on the server cuz we all love u. its no reason to went off this server cuz just 2 ppl are annoying
johnsondude

Back to top Go down

Post  johnsondude on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

btw nice vid Razz
johnsondude

Back to top Go down

Post  _JAPPIE_ on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

alright listen up bro.
you know i love you but you need to stop caring so much about these peeps.
they arent on that much and if your nice to them theyre nice to you.
and saying you like everyone exept corc and zl doesnt help making them like you lol.
and you shouldnt leave the server.
mainly because this is like the best server you will ever see.
pretty much everyone is being nice too each other Wink

ps nice house

_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm

U LEAVE I RAPE YOU AND UR BABYS Smile haha seriosly though dont leave buddy Sad

Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

NO LEAVING NUFFSAID
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  indooe on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

iLinik wrote:Yea So,Ive Got Annoyed By The Moderators And I decieded to make a vote iF I should leave the server,The Moderators Are so Rude and Annoying All they want is to get admin first that what I think,But I decieded To Play Peacefully on singleplayer Or on another Server,And I did'nt want to Do This Because Everyone Likes Me and I like them Exept the Moderators,The Only Moderators I know are Corcoran,ZL962010,Duncania and Randaline,Randaline and Duncania are both my friends but the other 2 are just acting like babys.ZL962010 Dosent Read The Rules,Cocoran Want to Take the Show from the server i mean Like be A leader in the server all the time.And Most of my 2 Moderator Friends Dont come online very much,ZL keeps on killing me And Kicking me out FOR NO REASON and Cocoran Argues About Him being a admin.And I had enogh with it so Write Yes For me to Leave or no for me not to leave Thanks for Reading iLinik's Post Please Say Yes Or No In the comment sections below I mean Reply about this topic like that + I made a really nice video in singleplayer About my home and ive made a new Youtube Account so Subscribe,like or comment on my channel or on my videos
i see i have been forgotten -_- and ya i see what you mean about corc and his I MUsT BE ADMIN claims when honestly i dont trust him with a 20 foot pole ( no offence to him) its just he told us no need to worry about team AVO they are done with minecraft next day oh look a new AVO video suspicious? i think so. but ilinki i dont know you all that much i just know your almost exactly like me (quiet, easy to work with, and HATE GREAIFERS Very Happy) but man dont leave the server i did that becuase of an abusive admin 7 months ago i lasted a month before i came back and havent tried since. dude dont try tyo leave YOU GET PULLED BACK ITS LIKE A BLACK HOLE Very Happy well see you around the server. pig elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant :
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't wait for AVO to hit Connorcpu, oh the forum spam! Twisted Evil
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Like Bob said I'm starting my own server. I don't argue about ZL being admin. I tell you he used to be op. With my I MUST BE ADMIN THING indooe, i would still like admin, yes, but I heard from Avo's coder, Sirenfal/Krysk on skype that they are done with Minecraft. Something made them change their mind. I can be trusted but if something happens and someone on this server angers me I could bring Avo, Paradox, Velocity, AV, fission, server reckers, nexus,... if you read my admin application you would know that after fission came I joined a griefing team so I could keep them and others away due to the often copycat griefs where one group griefs a server and then all the others come. So with many griefer contacts I could just as easily make all of them come here grief you then ddos you just as easily as I keep them away. So keep that in mind before you insult me.And if you think OOO DDOS they wont do that that is illegal... they dont care. Nexus hacked into someones paypal and stole over 3,000 $. So DDos isnt exactly a big deal for these people and would be happy to make all of you cry. Good day
note this is not a threat at the moment but could become a threat if I am angered Wink
And Linik me and ZL hate you too tongue

Corcoran06

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 am

Nice Corcoran, you've got some nice connections.
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 pm

DUDE CORC IF U HAVE WATCHED TEAM AVO VIDOES LATLY STORM_SURGE HAS POSTED A VIDEO TROLLING ONE OF THE MODS OR ADMINS A C.NERD.U. AND HE LITERRALLY SAID IN IT WHO SAID WE ARENT STILL GRIEFING. WHO SAID THAT? SO YES TEAM AVO IS STILL OUT THERE CORC.

Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Corcoran06 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Yes it was Krysk who was spreading the word they were done, so yes he was not correct and they are still out there.

Corcoran06

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 pm

2 words: Don't leave

Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

http://www.wix.com/connorminecraft/server

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy_Toe187 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

›~‹ wow corc you seriously pull the contacts card... :p And if you decide to grief connors server last min... imma come and make ur life miserable bro... (on minecraft that is) jk but seriously... dont get the griefing 5yr olds again (the reason why I didnt watch a avo vid. is because their voice annoys me -_-
Tippy_Toe187

Back to top Go down

Post  xxjoshxx on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 am

Nobody wants you to leave so dont leave Sad
xxjoshxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down