Connor's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town

4 posters

Go down

indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town Empty indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town

Post  indooe Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 pm

hey indooe here and i was wondering anyone wanna help me with my castle and medivial town? its not gonna eb a town for people more like a historical place kinda thing but i need a couple people to help me i have the castle outline done and started worlediting a nice place for the town if you want to help talk to me ingame.
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town Empty Re: indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town

Post  _JAPPIE_ Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 pm

you should post this in showcase Razz
_JAPPIE_
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town Empty Re: indooes project Nice Castle And EPIC Medivial town

Post  indooe Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 pm

isnt it a bit of both though? as im looking for help and showing it?
indooe
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GooseNeck28 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Doesnt matter cause this serv isnt legit its not cool if its not legit
GooseNeck28
GooseNeck28

Back to top Go down

Post  bro747 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 am

I will help if u are still looking for help I'm really good at building castles. And I just built a statue of a knight not too far from spawn.l

bro747

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down