Server App?

Go down

Server App?

Post  jonOssm on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 am

well i just downloaded some software and i was thinking of making an app or something for this server. i think it would be cool to have like updates and things about the server so people with iphones could see it. I havent quite figured it out but i thought i would ask if this is a good idea or not. please reply with your answer:D
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Re: Server App?

Post  Dr_FluffyPants on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 am

I think it would be cool if it could tell you whether or not the server was online, and who was playing
Dr_FluffyPants

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 am

Dr_FluffyPants wrote:I think it would be cool if it could tell you whether or not the server was online, and who was playing

Yes. Cool
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Serubi on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 am

Dr_FluffyPants wrote:I think it would be cool if it could tell you whether or not the server was online, and who was playing
Yea! Who was playing it would be a very nice thing to have!

Serubi
Server Operator
Server Operator

http://www.wix.com/connorminecraft/server

Back to top Go down

Post  PersondudeAlias on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 am

If you can find me a good enough thingamajig, i could make android app in java Very Happy

Of course, I have other priorities at the moment, so if you want to message me about this, provide some useful links, I might take that on as a weekend project Wink

But i dont know any objective C, or do i want to mess with any cruddy development kit that someone put out to make every iPhone app look the same, so i wont be making an itunes compatible app... Only android Razz

But... If you persuade me enough, i may give in and learn enough objective C to create an iPhone app practically from scratch... But, I dont really want to look that up myself, cuz i be lazy ^_^
PersondudeAlias

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 am

PersondudeAlias wrote:If you can find me a good enough thingamajig, i could make android app in java Very Happy

Of course, I have other priorities at the moment, so if you want to message me about this, provide some useful links, I might take that on as a weekend project Wink

But i dont know any objective C, or do i want to mess with any cruddy development kit that someone put out to make every iPhone app look the same, so i wont be making an itunes compatible app... Only android Razz

But... If you persuade me enough, i may give in and learn enough objective C to create an iPhone app practically from scratch... But, I dont really want to look that up myself, cuz i be lazy ^_^

Aw... but Iphone... D:
Please Persondude? ^-^
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  mwsoccer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Aw... but Iphone... D:
Please Persondude?

well dude i dont have an iphone but i do have 2 ipods (1 is the new 1 with the camara and the other is the original) Smile Shocked

mwsoccer

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:31 pm

mwsoccer wrote:

Aw... but Iphone... D:
Please Persondude?

well dude i dont have an iphone but i do have 2 ipods (1 is the new 1 with the camara and the other is the original) Smile Shocked

Yeah i have an Ipod, not an Iphone, but still!
Ipod/Iphone app! ^-^
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  jonOssm on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:47 pm

D:< I was very excited to tell everyone that i was going to have the app uploaded to the app store soon. I am very dissappointed to figure out that until I can get ahold of my parents personal info to give to apple (to validate I am 18 or older) I cannot upload the app. I HAVE finished creating the app though. I am sorry to say that I would have to buy a different type of software if I was to tell who is on the server and who isnt. If i do buy this software I would also be able to give an OFFLINE or ONLINE status on a window on the app. I will continue to work on creating an apple partnership account so that i can upload the app. Very Happy Thanks for posting on this topic and Im sorry about the delay of replying.
jonOssm
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 pm

yay i need the app!!!
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 am

jonOssm wrote:D:< I was very excited to tell everyone that i was going to have the app uploaded to the app store soon. I am very dissappointed to figure out that until I can get ahold of my parents personal info to give to apple (to validate I am 18 or older) I cannot upload the app. I HAVE finished creating the app though. I am sorry to say that I would have to buy a different type of software if I was to tell who is on the server and who isnt. If i do buy this software I would also be able to give an OFFLINE or ONLINE status on a window on the app. I will continue to work on creating an apple partnership account so that i can upload the app. Very Happy Thanks for posting on this topic and Im sorry about the delay of replying.

Good job Jonossm! Very Happy
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Niner256 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:06 pm

will this app be free or payed for?

Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down