[IDEA] PVP Arena.

Go down

[IDEA] PVP Arena.

Post  Popboy397 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am

My idea is a pvp arena. and i want one because i like fighting ALOT... Also it might get people exited and here is some more details about it.

1.- People can start clans/wars going on Very Happy

[READ] - Since the new update (wolf pets) u can bring in attack dogs so
when you hit a person the dog attacks them Very Happy

2.- only pvp in that ONE spot.

3.- I was looking forward to a pvp arena since the server crashed the first 3 times :3

4.- Its fun and it gets people mor e active.

5.- ITS FUN.

6.- the arena can have some detail, huge, castles, secret locations, holes, and bridges [ For sneak attacks Very Happy ]

7.- It could be inside with a glass roof and in the middle of now were! <3

NOW... im gunna have alot of reasons why i would like to have a pvp arena. i would like it because i built one before and then the server is down now.. i dont know what is gunna happen but. i would like it because i love to play alot hang out with my friends, make new friends and start clans going on and i would like people to build clan castle outside of the arena and have ladders going into the arena also i was looking forward to it in alot of servers but they all seem to be you know... DUMB... and now, Connors/other ops server is the only server i play in... well thats all for my [IDEA] i hope to see it soon and people getting hyped up.... please guys... tell me what u think pvp [ON] or pvp [OFF] Me well. i vote [ON] only in the one spot were the arena is nuthing big ;D
PLUS people might not want pvp but maybe they do they dont always have to go in the pvp arena only when they get Bored, and ... BORED.. and if they wanna have fun Very Happy and get outside of mincraftia and walk to the pvp arena XD well this is my opinion i just want pvp thats all :3

Last edited by Popboy397 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Popboy397

Back to top Go down

Re: [IDEA] PVP Arena.

Post  PersondudeAlias on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

Durring the downtime i could check out a few things, even find a plugin that would support 1 arena, and even have a scoreboard! what should happen is we build a major city around the arena too! encourage people to build there and such, and have a huge city, with plenty of willing participants.
PersondudeAlias

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Daddy723 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 pm

YES im so glad we have an op supporting us, also my idea was gambling, you could place bets on who you think would win the fight, this would create a source income for the arena owners/managers AND be an extra fun way to get some extra mulla
Big_Daddy723

Back to top Go down

Post  crob4r on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

A pvp arena would be fantastic especially with doggies!

And if its big enough it can be like clan v clan and maybe some neutral guys who are hired by either team to build or get resources or whatever.
crob4r

Back to top Go down

Post  xDEVASTATEx on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am

yes that would be utterly... awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Cool pvp arena is an awesome idea and popboy...you have me supporting you!
xDEVASTATEx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down